Next Gen Gaming

Thank you for logging in.

Next Generation Gaming for everyone


    xNGGx feedback thread

    Share
    avatar
    harleymandvdson
    Admin

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2011-06-19
    Location : Look behind you

    xNGGx feedback thread

    Post by harleymandvdson on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:26 pm

    On this thread you can suggest changes to the website. Please be free to suggest anything.
    avatar
    BustdMagz

    Posts : 106
    Join date : 2011-06-20
    Age : 22
    Location : New York

    Re: xNGGx feedback thread

    Post by BustdMagz on Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:27 pm

    A logo , but since u said ur on it nothing really so far
    avatar
    BustdMagz

    Posts : 106
    Join date : 2011-06-20
    Age : 22
    Location : New York

    Re: xNGGx feedback thread

    Post by BustdMagz on Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:20 pm

    A trade feedback system
    avatar
    harleymandvdson
    Admin

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2011-06-19
    Location : Look behind you

    Re: xNGGx feedback thread

    Post by harleymandvdson on Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:31 pm

    BustdMagz wrote:A trade feedback system
    I'm also working on that lol.
    avatar
    AlphaKiloCharlie

    Posts : 111
    Join date : 2011-06-20
    Location : Arizona

    Re: xNGGx feedback thread

    Post by AlphaKiloCharlie on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:47 am

    maybe a chat system or something to attract more users. if you need any help i could help you im pretty good at designing websites and stuff like that. also if you want i could make and advertisement and put ads in a couple of websites. also do you want me to advertise this site to friends?

    If you need help feel free to ask me.
    avatar
    harleymandvdson
    Admin

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2011-06-19
    Location : Look behind you

    Re: xNGGx feedback thread

    Post by harleymandvdson on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:59 am

    AlphaKiloCharlie wrote:maybe a chat system or something to attract more users. if you need any help i could help you im pretty good at designing websites and stuff like that. also if you want i could make and advertisement and put ads in a couple of websites. also do you want me to advertise this site to friends?

    If you need help feel free to ask me.
    Yeah i'd appreciate all of that lol. PM me about the details.
    avatar
    blackhawk231

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2011-06-21
    Age : 22
    Location : Indiana

    xNGGx feedback thread

    Post by blackhawk231 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:38 pm

    what about a video walkthrough section besides a guide? following words my seem easy but a video is better.
    avatar
    harleymandvdson
    Admin

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2011-06-19
    Location : Look behind you

    Re: xNGGx feedback thread

    Post by harleymandvdson on Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:46 pm

    blackhawk231 wrote:what about a video walkthrough section besides a guide? following words my seem easy but a video is better.
    You can put videos in the guide sections.
    avatar
    AlphaKiloCharlie

    Posts : 111
    Join date : 2011-06-20
    Location : Arizona

    Re: xNGGx feedback thread

    Post by AlphaKiloCharlie on Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:39 pm

    i was thinking a scammers list kinda like qj's. so we know who to avoid when gamesharing although not a port from qj. because qj banned alot of people for stuff other than scamming. if you want i can work on that.
    avatar
    harleymandvdson
    Admin

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2011-06-19
    Location : Look behind you

    Re: xNGGx feedback thread

    Post by harleymandvdson on Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:06 pm

    AlphaKiloCharlie wrote:i was thinking a scammers list kinda like qj's. so we know who to avoid when gamesharing although not a port from qj. because qj banned alot of people for stuff other than scamming. if you want i can work on that.
    Yeah that would be great
    avatar
    AlphaKiloCharlie

    Posts : 111
    Join date : 2011-06-20
    Location : Arizona

    Re: xNGGx feedback thread

    Post by AlphaKiloCharlie on Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:44 pm

    ok after i finnish the logo i will make one although what section would it be in?
    avatar
    harleymandvdson
    Admin

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2011-06-19
    Location : Look behind you

    Re: xNGGx feedback thread

    Post by harleymandvdson on Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:12 pm

    AlphaKiloCharlie wrote:ok after i finnish the logo i will make one although what section would it be in?
    The PS3 game discussion section.
    avatar
    AlphaKiloCharlie

    Posts : 111
    Join date : 2011-06-20
    Location : Arizona

    Re: xNGGx feedback thread

    Post by AlphaKiloCharlie on Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:30 pm

    ok i'll do that. is there anybody in mind i should put on there.
    avatar
    AlphaKiloCharlie

    Posts : 111
    Join date : 2011-06-20
    Location : Arizona

    Re: xNGGx feedback thread

    Post by AlphaKiloCharlie on Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:32 pm



    i made this ad using a free website does it look good? if you want i can advertise it on websites.
    avatar
    Cao13

    Posts : 30
    Join date : 2011-06-20
    Age : 40
    Location : lost in my mind

    Re: xNGGx feedback thread

    Post by Cao13 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:18 pm

    for the video this is a very good example of what to explain http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGJB3oxGogQ
    avatar
    Cao13

    Posts : 30
    Join date : 2011-06-20
    Age : 40
    Location : lost in my mind

    Re: xNGGx feedback thread

    Post by Cao13 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:20 pm

    AlphaKiloCharlie wrote:

    i made this ad using a free website does it look good? if you want i can advertise it on websites.

    Good idea but it looks like does ads nobodies click on for fear of virus or a scam on plain seen everywhere need something new . No offense there


    Last edited by Cao13 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    BustdMagz

    Posts : 106
    Join date : 2011-06-20
    Age : 22
    Location : New York

    Re: xNGGx feedback thread

    Post by BustdMagz on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:22 pm

    On the home page there seems to be no way to the forums, maybe im just missing it though


    _________________
    avatar
    Cao13

    Posts : 30
    Join date : 2011-06-20
    Age : 40
    Location : lost in my mind

    Re: xNGGx feedback thread

    Post by Cao13 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:27 pm

    BustdMagz wrote:On the home page there seems to be no way to the forums, maybe im just missing it though
    the forum is on the home button maybe changing to forum instead.
    avatar
    Cao13

    Posts : 30
    Join date : 2011-06-20
    Age : 40
    Location : lost in my mind

    Re: xNGGx feedback thread

    Post by Cao13 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:29 pm

    i like the chatbox idea cheers
    avatar
    BustdMagz

    Posts : 106
    Join date : 2011-06-20
    Age : 22
    Location : New York

    Re: xNGGx feedback thread

    Post by BustdMagz on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:49 pm

    Yeah i found that out, definitely make a forum button instead of cliking home.


    _________________
    avatar
    BustdMagz

    Posts : 106
    Join date : 2011-06-20
    Age : 22
    Location : New York

    Re: xNGGx feedback thread

    Post by BustdMagz on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:50 pm

    or put it on the home page


    _________________
    avatar
    AlphaKiloCharlie

    Posts : 111
    Join date : 2011-06-20
    Location : Arizona

    Re: xNGGx feedback thread

    Post by AlphaKiloCharlie on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:06 pm

    Cao13 wrote:
    AlphaKiloCharlie wrote:

    i made this ad using a free website does it look good? if you want i can advertise it on websites.

    Good idea but it looks like does ads nobodies click on for fear of virus or a scam on plain seen everywhere need something new . No offense there


    thats true i will make another one.
    avatar
    Mr-_Grimm_QsA

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2011-06-28
    Age : 28
    Location : in your sister boah

    Re: xNGGx feedback thread

    Post by Mr-_Grimm_QsA on Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:55 am

    advertisement and a feedback system to attract more people
    avatar
    Mr-_Grimm_QsA

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2011-06-28
    Age : 28
    Location : in your sister boah

    Re: xNGGx feedback thread

    Post by Mr-_Grimm_QsA on Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:15 am

    also where it says multi quote make graphics on that better

    Sponsored content

    Re: xNGGx feedback thread

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:33 pm